Tuesday, September 27, 2011

にほんごをべんきょうします!

こんにちは everyone, and to my fellow にほんご students! I am really enjoying studying Japanese so far.  It can be pretty difficult sometimes, though.  For some reason the numbers are impossible for me to remember, no matter how many flashcards I make... I seem to have tackled ひらがな though, just in time to learn カタカナ! But if I'm being perfectly honest, the hardest thing about Japanese class so far has been waking up for a nine o'clock class every day.  I'm not a morning person, to say the least. But neither is my room mate, so we help each other out the best we can.   まいあさわたしははちじにじゅうごふんにおきます。 That took me a little too long, but I'll keep practicing!

これはまいあさわたしです:

Don't worry, this isn't how I feel about my studies of Japanese, if you just tuned in for the attention-grabbing picture. This is how I feel at はちじにじゅうごふん (8:25) in the morning.

6 comments:

  1. そうです。ばんごはむずかしいですね。。。

    When まついせんせい introduced the calender to us I reverted to my toddler self. Even setting aside all the irregulars, my mouth isn't ready to say "ni-ju-shi-chi-ni-chi" just yet.

    -ムラサキ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have a lot of problem memorizing numbers in Japanese as well, especially out loud. I also have a big problem waking up that early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA Emma がんばでい!You are hilarious - I'm sure with practice you will be able to get up painlessly everyday because you know what? Learning Japanese is worth it! And it's such an efficient use of time in the morning...we are stuffing our brains with so much knowledge. See you tomorrow at 9:10 am =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's funny! I actually don't mind getting up in the morning for class. I prefer to get it done in the morning and have the rest of the day free. I have to say sometimes it definitely is hard to get up though. Good luck with the numbers!
    Just a quick correction: I think 8:25 is hachiji nijugofun, not hatachiji nijugofun. Just leave out the "ta"

    See you bright and early tomorrow! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like the morning class, which is odd since I, too am not a morning person. I like it because まいばん わたし は にほんご びんきょします, then まいあさ わたし も にほんご びんきょします.., so it's actually still with me by the time I get to class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ありがとう everyone for all your help with my numbers, and encouragement for my tired, tired body. Waking up is getting easier every day. :)

    ReplyDelete